Better Than STARBUCKS - IPOH White Coffee

03:00

SIN YOON LOONG 新源隆茶餐室 @ OLD TOWN IPOH

wrote by Fong Poh Lie

Ipoh? What’s the first we will relate with Ipoh? Mountain or grapefruit? Of course not! It definitely was Ipoh White Coffee!

The original white coffe outlet in Ipoh, Sin Yoon Loong has been around for very very long time.
We went to the best white coffee in Ipoh which is Sin Yoon Loong coffee shop. Before we walk into the coffee shop, we can already smell that strong aromatic coffee smell.We sat at Sin Yoon Loong and ordered white coffee from the shop. To be honest, for a girl who dislike coffee (that’s me) is quite challenging. Why I said so? It was because normally I would not drink coffee instead of this kind of ‘on-live brew’ coffee. However, my friends were highly recommended it to me, so I ordered and tried it. 


This was what I had ordered- HOT IPOH WHITE COFFEE!
                                -And my friend had made a sentence for me, in Cantonese- “Dv bao bao bao, drink jor kopi gao gao, tonight no need fen gao” *laugh out loud*

 After tasted it, I felt that it quite bitter for me since I’m not a coffeeholic. However, my friends kept on thumbs up after drank it. Thus, it’s quite awkward actually.


-So, this was what my facial expression when I was trying the old town white coffee.
*p/s: I had forgotten to take photo of my friends when they’re thumbing up.

LOCATION:
SIN YOON LOONG COFFEE SHOP @ IPOH OLD TOWN

15A,
Jalan Bandar Timah,
30000 Ipoh,
Perak, Malaysia

Business Hours: Everyday 06:00 A.M. until 05:00 P.M.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. The best white coffee is gonna be in Ipoh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always prefer the tradition coffee than cafe one, not only because the price but the taste also.
    Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images